Our Mission Statement
Equipping children for a lifetime of loving service to their Savior, Jesus. Ephesians 5:8-10(11)
Building A Solid Foundation
Trinity Lutheran School has been established for the purpose of providing Christian education for children of the elementary grades. The goals of Trinity are:
- To provide thorough instruction in God’s word. (Eph. 4:11-16)
- To offer a curriculum that provides for growth and development in all aspects of the child’s personality ~ spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical and social.
- To apply God’s word to every area of learning and activity. (2 Tim. 3:16)
- To lead children to make use of opportunities to share the Gospel with others. (Matt. 28:13-20)
- To lead children in ways in which they may encourage one another in their faith. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- To plan all activities for the purpose of directing the faith and life of the children.
Quality Christian Education for Preschool thru 8th Grade
- Challenging curriculum in religion, math, science, social studies , language arts, computers, art, music and physical education.
- Athletic Programs - grades 4th—8th in football, boys and girls basketball, and volleyball.
- Extra Curricular Activities - Band, Spelling team, choir, hand chimes, recorders, field trips, and student council.
- Transportation - bus service is offered to students who live in the Berrien Springs School District.
- Interactive White Boards
- Small Class Sizes
- All Day Kindergarten
Chromebooks, iPads (New in 2017)
Keyboarding without Tears software (New in 2017)
- Departmentalized classes for grades 5-8
- An experienced and dedicated faculty
- Weekly chapel services
- Test scores for grades 4-8 consistently above average
- Hot Lunch Program - hot lunch available everyday
- Preschool Program for 3, 4 and 5 year olds.
- Daycare and Latchkey programs
- Family Fun Nights
- Participation in Fine Arts Festivals
- Accredited by LCMS, MANS and the MI District
- Accelerated Reader software
2020-2021 School Year
For more information and to view our rates please click on the link below: